Requirements for an Oklahoma Real Estate License.
The schedule is for basic class, CALL about the in-house Broker Course. 405-848-8671.
The following are the requirements to becoming licensed by the State of Oklahoma.
- A criminal history background check will be ran by the OREC before they will approve your application in order to get your real estate license.
- If you have a felony, delinquent child support or delinquent government debt, that may hinder your approval process. Check with the OREC first.
You must be at least 18 years old, take and pass a 90 hour course in basic real estate instruction and pass the state exam before you can obtain an Oklahoma real estate license.
Still at work on the sites.
Our intention is to bridge MBSRE.com and BurroughsCo.com together.
There is NOT an Internet enrollment form for In-House classes. Please call 405-848-8671.
- The current cost for the Basic course is $475.00 US currency includes books, study materials, classroom instruction and audio files.
- Post Licensing Course is $225.00 U.S. Currency.
- Broker Course $475.00 US currency includes books, study materials, classroom instruction and audio files.
- Continuing Education is $15.00 U.S. currency per class or $70.00 US currency for all 21 hours. Going up to $80.00 in 2017.